What Can You Learn At A Trade Show?
It’s been said:
10% of what we READ
20% of what we HEAR
30% of what we SEE
50% of what we SEE and HEAR
70% of what is DISCUSSED
80% of what is EXPERIENCED
What’s the point?
The more interactive the event is, the more we tend to learn and remember.
And what could be more interactive than a building filled with hundreds of decoration professionals, talking about, showing, and demonstrating the latest products and techniques for garment customization?
- LEARN about other decoration processes. Wanting to expand into another decoration process, but not sure of how it works or where to start? The Pros at trade shows are chock full of knowledge and ready to answer your questions and give you all the info you need. And they usually have the equipment setup there for you to see and tryout.
- LEARN about new equipment. Looking for a new piece of equipment, like a printer or a press? Trade shows allow you to see and sometimes try before you buy. Plus you get to compare brands, receive special pricing, and get your questions answered.
- LEARN about the latest trends. Want to see the latest trends in apparel decoration products? Many companies use trade shows as a platform to release and showcase their new products and services.
- LEARN where to go for supplies. Need a new supplier for garments, HTV materials, screen print inks, etc..? This is the place to make new connections with local, national brands and even network with fellow garment decorators.
- LEARN a new skill, or refine your existing skills. Feel like you could improve on your artwork design and editing skills? The seminars and workshops are a great place to learn, not just general design skills, but the practical application of those skills in the garment decoration industry.
You get all of this and more at trade shows like the Impressions Expo - Long Beach,CA show coming up in 2020
January 17 Friday | 10:00am - 5:00pm
January 18 Saturday | 10:00am - 5:00pm
January 19 Sunday | 10:00am - 3:00pm
Wellington House will have a team there with over 50+ years of experience.
We also bring with us an abundant supply of Heat Presses, Vinyl Cutters, Wide Format Printer (all with floor model pricing), and lots of FREE SAMPLES to hand out.
So start making plans to attend today!
If you click the button below, you can get a code for Free Registration.