Summer is almost over, bummer. However, with the start of a new school year comes new opportunities for sales. As you prepare for the orders coming your way, we want to make sure you have everything you need for success when it comes to heat application.
FIRST THINGS FIRST – JERSEYS
Jerseys, the quintessential apparel item for team sports. You may think, ‘what help do I need there, I got this!’ We’re sure you do but sometimes we may need to confirm we are using the right size and placement of any decoration. That’s why we’ve given you an easy reference below. This guide includes Adult and Youth sizes.
Numbers Based on Position or Game
Legal numbers are the following;
- 00 (A team roster may not include both a 0 and 00)
The reasoning: These numbers can easily be signaled by the referee using one hand.
Rules recommend that player positions assume the following numbers:
- 1-9 Quarterbacks and Kickers
- 10-19 Quarterbacks, Receivers, Tight Ends, and Kickers
- 20-49 Running Backs and Defensive Backs
- 50-59 Centers and Linebackers
- 60-79 Defensive Linemen and Offensive Linemen
- 80-89 Receivers and Tight Ends (or 40-49 if those are taken)
- 90-99 Defensive Linemen and Linebackers
Youth & Adult Jersey Letter and Number Sizes
Here are some common sizes of letter and number height for sports jerseys.
SECOND BUT NOT LEAST – T-SHIRTS
This reference guide is great for basic applications but also gives you some out of the box ideas for where you can place designs for a new modern look that sets your work apart from the others.
We hope this gives you extra confidence when it comes to the upcoming season. If you have any questions, give us a call or email.